If people enter the world knowing and feeling they matter, then they have received the first necessary rite of passage to becoming human and, in turn, they are likely to treat themselves and all other living things as though they matter too.
– Mia Kalef, The Secret Life of Babies
Do Any of the Following Resonate with You?
You are aware of behaviours, patterns and tendencies that keep repeating and playing out in your life, such as:
- tendency to feel stuck and struggling to make decisions and move forward
- difficulty with transitions like moving home, moving to a new job, starting a new project, going on a trip
- ambivalence in intimate relationships, longing for contact and/or feeling invaded
- sense of ‘not wanting to be here’ and generally feeling ‘the world is not a safe place‘
- sense that ‘there is something missing‘ and ‘I’m not enough’
- tendency to do everything on your own and feel you have to keep pushing
- tendency to put everyone else’s needs first and feel that ‘if everyone else is OK, I will be OK‘
- recurrent migraines and headaches
- tension in specific parts of your body that doesn’t seem to have a physical origin
You know you have experienced some challenges in your early life (prenatal, birth, early childhood), such as:
- you had a difficult birth in which medical intervention were involved and the process was somehow interrupted or interfered with (e.g. induction, C-section, forceps)
- you lost a twin in the womb
- you came into a prenatal environment which included anxiety, depression, trauma, disconnection and you were not seen and did not feel welcome
- you grew up in an environment in which your emotional needs could not be met.
Have you ever wondered if your current challenging body patterns, behaviours, tendencies and core beliefs may originate as far back as your own conception and birth?
Biodynamic Craniosacral Therapy acknowledges the importance of the way we come into the world and how this affects who we become.
If our basic human needs of recognition, acknowledgment and unconditional acceptance were not met as a prenate in the womb or as a baby, we may then have difficulties in developing a sense of safety in the world and being present with ourselves and others in our adult life.
This may be reflected in particular in
- the way we respond to stress,
- how we experience transitions
- how we come into relationship.
Heal Your Prenatal and Birth History with Biodynamic Craniosacral Therapy
Our early tendencies will continue to play in our adult life and be held in our body until we become aware of them and find a space where our ‘Little One’ inside can be heard and met.
A Biodynamic Craniosacral Therapy session is an invitation into a new relational space in which you are seen, received, acknowledged and unconditionally accepted. This creates a new context for your early relational experiences.
Over time your nervous system can relax and you can begin to experience safety at a level that you may have never known before.
Your body will then show us the parts of your process that may need completing or resolving.
Exploring the way you have been impacted by your prenatal and birth experiences can shed light on your behaviours, tendencies and patterns that are preventing you from feeling fully alive and embodied in your present life.
Whether you know you had challenging early experiences or are curious to discover what coming into this world was like for you and how that has impacted your life, in our work together I hold a space for you to:
- Explore your prenatal and birth experiences and how they are expressed in your life
- Complete and resolve the parts of your prenatal and birth process where you were interrupted or felt stuck.
- Differentiate what happened then and what’s happening now
- Welcome your ‘Little One’ inside
- Reclaim the goodness that you may have forgotten and that is never lost.
Healing Your Early History can Empower You to:
- Find your way back into your body and enjoy ‘being here’
- Reconnect with your soul and inner wisdom
- Experience a deep sense of safety in yourself and in relationships
- Feel more whole
- Fully embody your potential
- Feel fully alive
- Experience transitions and change with more flow and ease.
Contact Me for More Information or to Book a Session
Federica Olivero, RCST BCST | Bristol, UK
T: 07791 649636 – E: firstname.lastname@example.org